- 60 MHz (2511/2515) and 100 MHz (2512/2516) bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2 Mpts
- 2 fully isolated and floating 1,000 V CAT II, 600 V CAT III rated inputs (2515 and 2516)
- 300 V CAT II rated inputs (2511 and 2512)
- Built-in 6000-count DMM w/dedicated terminals for current measurement
- Scope and meter trend plot functions for data logging
- Bright 5.7" color display
- Compact and lightweight – 3.4 lbs
- FFT incl. 4 additional math functions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- 32 automatic measurements
- USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- USB connectivity for remote PC control via soft panel
- Includes digital filters with adj. limits, scope and waveform recorder mode
- Multi-language user interface
- Up to four hours of continuous battery operation
- Three-year warranty
The 2510 Series handheld digital storage oscilloscopes provide floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), all in one portable and lightweight package. These versatile 60 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidth scopes offer 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior. The 2510 Series allows engineers and technicians to make accurate and safe measurements when the signal reference is floating.
The trend plot function enables data logging with the oscilloscope or the built-in full featured, 6000-count digital multimeter. With the push of a button, you can quickly toggle between oscilloscope and DMM modes. The scope recorder function offers users 7 Mpts record length on a single channel or 3.5 Mpts on dual channel. A USB host port and a mini-USB device port are standard interfaces on all models.
Models 2515 and 2516 feature two fully isolated channels that are safety rated CAT II 1000 V / CAT III 600 V and allow users to accurately and safely make high voltage and current measurements when the signal reference is floating. Both models feature an electrically isolated circuit design between inputs and the digital acquisition circuit. Isolating the ground references eliminate ground loops and help reduce channel noise and crosstalk.
B&K Precision 2510 Series Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
|2510 Series oscilloscope input terminals|
|Bandwidth||60 MHz||100 MHz||60 MHz||100 MHz|
|Channels||2 non-isolated||2 fully isolated|
|Safety Rating||300 V CAT II||1000 V CAT II, 600 V CAT III|
|Typical Applications||General electronics||Power electronics and industrial|
- 2511/2512: Two 150 MHz bandwidth, x1/x10 probes rated for 300 V CA TII measurements, pair of DMM test leads, 7.4 V Li-ion battery, USB cable, probe compensation connector, AC power adapter, certificate of calibration and test report, and user's manual.
- 2525/2526: Two touch-protected 250 MHz bandwidth, x10 probes rated for 1000 V CATII, 600 V CA TIII measurements; pair of DMM test leads, 7.4 V Li-ion battery, USB cable, probe compensation connector, AC power adapter, certificate of calibration and test report, user's manual, and travel hard case and straps.