- 100 MHz, 4-channels
- 2 GSa/s maximum sample rate
- 140 Mpts maximum record length
- 16 digital channels with logic analyzer (included with 2565-MSO or with MSO upgrade)
- Serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols (Decode upgrade)
- 25 MHz Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG upgrade)
- Large 8" widescreen display with 256-level color gradient
- 140,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Compact footprint and lightweight
- Segmented acquisition history waveform record function (record length up to 80,000 frames)
- Serial triggering comes standard on all models
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- Selectable 50 Ω and 1 MΩ input coupling
- Three-year warranty
Extensive features and upgradeability
The 2565 Digital Storage and 2565-MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes deliver advanced features and debug capabilities for a wide range of applications. These oscilloscopes offer a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 140 Mpts. In addition, they provide an 8” color display with 256 levels of color grading combined with a high waveform update rate up to 140,000 wfms/ sec, which allows the instruments to capture infrequent glitches with excellent signal fidelity. The logic analyzer and decode software provides 16 additional digital channels and serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols.
Maximize productivity using extensive features such as digital filtering, waveform recording, pass/fail limit testing, and automatic measurements. The optional 25 MHz function/ arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) provides stimulus output of 4 arbitrary waveforms, sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC, noise, cardiac, Gaussian pulse, and exponential rise/fall waveforms to the device under test.
The 2565 and 2565-MSO oscilloscopes are ideal for applications in design, education, service, and repair. These oscilloscopes offer a comprehensive set of tools to capture signal anomalies, decode serial bus protocols, and help speed up debug and analysis. The MSO, AWG, and decoding functionalities are available for upgrade in the field with the purchase of a license key.
B&K Precision 2560 Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
|Additional features |
Included with 2565 and 2565-MSO: four (4) PR150B 150 MHz Passive Probes, Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration and USB (Type A to B) Communication Cable. Also included with 2565-MSO: LP2560 Logic Probe, LA2560 Logic analyzer license, DC2560 Bus decode and analysis license and FG2560 25 MHz waveform generator license.
Upgrade licenses LA2560, DC2560 and FG2560 are only available directly from B&K Precision. End users can purchase licenses directly from B&K Precision through their website.