- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Spectrum Analyzer
- Keywords: testequity, b and k precision, b&k precision, b and k, spectrum analyzer, 2682
- Model: 2682
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: The 2680 series of spectrum analyzers delivers performance and functionality in frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz, or 3.2 GHz.
- S3 Part Number: 28797.1
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 2.1 or 3.2 GHz
- High Sensitivity -161 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL)
- Low phase noise of -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Low level uncertainty of ±0.7 dB
- 1 Hz minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier and tracking generator standard on all models
- 10.1” wide-screen 1024 x 600 color display
- LAN and USBTMC connectivity
- USB host port to store and recall waveform data, setups, and screen captures
The 2680 series of spectrum analyzers delivers performance and functionality in frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz, or 3.2 GHz. Each model offers a standard pre-amplifier, tracking generator, and 1 Hz minimum RBW. The included advanced measurements give the user access to even more powerful features. In addition, these analyzers provide low phase noise and displayed average noise level (DANL) to view critical detail in the spectrum which is beautifully displayed on the 10.1” widescreen color display.
The reflection measurement option enables VSWR, reflection coefficient, and return loss measurements, while the EMI pre-compliance option enables pre-defined bandwidth set points and quasi-peak detection. These analyzers are ideal for applications in 2-way radio, site surveying, EMI pre-compliance, characterizing the frequency response of RF devices and more.