- 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 25 MHz, 50 MHz models
- 14-bit, 125 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generators
- Large 3.5-inch LCD color display with waveform preview
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PWM modulation functions
- Variable DC offset
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 48 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Store/recall up to 10 instrument settings and 10 arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in counter
- USB device interface with front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- SCPI-compliant command set
- Short circuit protection on outputs
Two independent channels, up to 50 MHz
The 4050 Series Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With easy-to-read color displays and an intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 125 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. The main output voltage can be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit) and the secondary output can be varied from 0 to 3 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 6 Vpp into open circuit).
Easily create custom arbitrary waveforms using the included waveform editing software or output any of the 48 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms. Up to 10 user-defined 16 kpt arbitrary waveforms can be saved to the instrument.
Extensive modulation capabilities include amplitude and frequency modulation (AM/FM), double sideband amplitude modulation (DSB-AM), amplitude and frequency shift keying (ASK/FSK), phase modulation (PM), and pulse width modulation (PWM).
The standard external 10 MHz reference clock input allows the instrument to be synchronized to an external 10 MHz source or another generator. This feature is typically not found in function generators at this price point. Additionally, the phase of both output channels can be conveniently synchronized with the push of a button.
These versatile function/arbitrary waveform generators are suitable for education and other applications that require high signal fidelity, a variety of modulation schemes, or arbitrary waveform generation capabilities.
B&K Precision 4050 Series Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators
|Sine frequency range||1 μHz – 5 MHz||1 μHz – 10 MHz||1 μHz – 25 MHz||1 μHz – 50 MHz|
|Square frequency range||1 μHz – 5 MHz||1 μHz – 10 MHz||1 μHz – 25 MHz|