- Operates between 0-120 VDC, 1 mA-120 A, 600 W max
- Constant current (CC), resistance (CR), voltage (CV) and power (CP) operation
- Built-in high resolution (0.1 mA/1 mV) voltage and current measurement (range dependent)
- Built-in transient generator
- RS-232 to TTL, USB to TTL serial converter cables and application software included
- List mode operation for increased throughput.
- Battery testing mode to provide Ah rating of battery
- Flexible triggering: Create trigger events by front panel keystroke, back panel TTL signal or software
- Connect multiple units in parallel to increase current rating
- 1 Year Warranty
The affordable, laboratory grade B&K 8510 Programmable DC Electronic Load is well suited for testing and evaluating a wide variety of DC power sources. This DC electronic load can operate in CC, CV, CR or CP mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time and is fully programmable via RS-232C or USB interface. Extensive protection, including over temperature, over power, over voltage, over current and reverse polarity will help protect your valuable prototype. Its flexible operating modes and excellent measurement accuracy make this DC electronic load a great choice for characterizing DC Power supplies, DC-DC Converters, batteries, fuel cells and solar cells.