- Fast programming speed (64-Mbit NOR Flash >9 sec./1Gbit NAND Flash >70 sec.)
- 48-pin powerful pin drivers, no adapter required for any <48-pin DIL devices
- Both a EPROM Programmer and Device Programmer
- Connector for in-circuit programming (ISP)
- Built-in protection circuits prevents damage to programmer and programmable ICs
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible interface
- Easy to use Software compatible with: Windows 2000/XP/2003/XPx64/Vista/Windows7 compatible
- Multiprogramming possibility by attaching more programmers to one PC
The 866C is a universal device programmer with a constantly updated extensive device library. It has been designed for ease of use and reliable performance and it is ideal for use with Laptop/Notebook computers that do not have parallel port interfaces. Whether you are working with PLCC, SOIC, TSOP, DIP, TQFP, SSOP, PSOP or QFP, B&K Precision has an extensive line of socket adapters to interface with any IC package. This programmer is much more than a basic EPROM Programmer and it is a must for anyone that Tests, Repairs, or Programs any electronic device that uses a memory IC.
The easy-to-use control program with pull-down menu, hot keys and on-line help, also the 866C can be used by users with technical levels ranging from the Hobbyist to the professional R&D Engineer. Selecting of device is performed by its class, by manufacturer or simply by typing a fragment of vendor name and/or part number.