- 40,000 counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R primary measurements
- Automatic calculation of secondary parameters D & Q
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- Relative mode
- Visible and audible tolerance mode
- Data Hold and Min/Max/Average recording
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for datalogging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Selectable auto-power-off options
- Configurable power-up-states
- 3-Year Warranty
The B&K Model 878B 40,000-count handheld LCR meter measures inductance, capacitance, and resistance quickly and precisely.
Fast auto ranging and quick measurement configuration such as measurement parameter and test frequency selection make the 878B very simple to operate. The meter also includes handy functions such as data hold, Min/Max/Average recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode.
Measurement data can continuously transfer to a PC via the meter's mini USB interface, using either the provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program.
B&K 878B, 879B, and 880 40,000-Count Dual-Display Handheld LCR Meters
|Measurements||L, C, R, D, Q||L, C, R, Z, D, Q, θ , ESR||L, C, R, Z, D, Q, θ , ESR & DCR|
|Test Frequency||120 Hz, 1 kHz||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz|
|Test Signal||0.6 Vrms||0.6 Vrms||0.3 Vrms, 0.6 Vrms, 1 Vrms DCR: 1 Vdc|
|Auto Detect Mode||–||–||Y|
|Tolerance Mode||1%, 5%, 10%||1%, 5%, 10%, 20%||1%, 5%, 10%, 20%|
|Measurement Rate||1.5 readings/sec||1.5 readings/sec||4 readings/sec (fast), 1.5 readings/sec (slow)|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Included with Model 878B: USB cable and alligator test leads.