JewelÂ® Elastic Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap
Topaz, 6' Coil Cord
- Solid stainless steel machined snap stud
- Silver impregnated polypropylene knitted band material provides better connection with operator especially for dry skin or dry environments
- Non-shedding, non-sloughing replaceable lightweight fabric band will not introduce contaminates into the work area and may be replaced without replacing entire wrist band
- Medical grade stainless steel locking clasp eliminates allergic skin reaction for most operators and prevents band from slipping
- Date coded so that the lifespan of the product may be tracked and to ensure quality control
- Coil cord passed strain relief tests in excess of 50,000,000 cycles
- Contoured spring supported banana plug prevents unnecessary wear to banana spring that will lead to accidental disconnects from banana jacks
- Low profile snap design keeps cord from being disconnected
- 1 megohm series resistor
- 6′ coil cord with 9" of non-extended coils
- Color: Topaz
The 9103 and 9104 provide great flexibility over traditional power supplies by extending the operating areas. For example, the 9103 can operate at 42 V / 7.6 A, 16 V / 20 A, or any other point on the maximum power curve.
Designed to Make Your Work Easier
B&K model 9103 multi-range power supply can replace several power supplies on your bench by offering extended operating areas. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, this power supply automatically recalculates voltage and current limits for each setting, providing 320 W output power in any voltage/ current setting within its rated voltage and current limits.
Full-Featured DC Power Supply That Meets Your High Power Needs
The 9103 switching mode power supply features a small form factor, auto cross-over for constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation, 3 voltage/current presets for frequently-used settings and transient operation, and versatile remote control modes. The dual action push button allows you to set both coarse and fine voltage and current levels quickly and precisely. A remote sensing terminal compensates for voltage drop across load leads.
Have peace of mind knowing that these power supplies come with built-in OVP (overvoltage protection), OTP (overtemperature protection), and OLP (overload protection) circuitry. These protections help prevent serious damage to equipment in case of power supply failure.
Analog Remote Control Capability
Use the included 8-pin connector to wire up to an external variable DC voltage source or variable resistor to remotely control the power supply's output voltage and current or to turn the output on/off.
Communicate with the 9103 with programming commands, or through remote control PC software. Power Supplies 9111 9103 9104 9202 Output Voltage 0 – 60 V 0 – 42 V 0 – 84 V 0 – 60 V Output Current 0 – 8 A 0 – 20 A 0 – 10 A 0 – 15 A Output Power 180 W 320 W 320 W 360 W Front Panel Interface Simple Keypad and Encoder Full keypad and Encoder Remote Sense – Yes Yes Yes Remote Interface – USB USB USBTMC, RS-232, GPIB Warranty 1–Year 2–Years 2–Years 3–Years
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
The 9103 is especially suitable for a wide range of applications requiring high current including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, service, and university labs.
Included with 9103: power cord, USB cable and remote control connector.