- Output rating up to 1200 W within 150 V/ 30A (Output V x A cannot exceed 1200 W)
- Compact, high density, 1U rackmount form factor
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/1 mA
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times
- Sequence programming (list mode)
- Store and Recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, and RS-485 interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Analog interface with control and monitoring functions
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation and data logging
- One-year warranty
NOTE: Output V x A cannot exceed 1200 W. Please read the Data Sheet before ordering!
The 9116 Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supply can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, this multi-range power supplies automatically recalculates voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, the 9116 provides a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, and RS-485 interfaces supporting SCPI commands. Additionally, the Softpanel software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smart phones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.