- 0 to 72V, 0 to 1.2A Programmable DC Power Supply
- Excellent display resolution
- Fast transient response time (<150 µs)
- SCPI compatible
- Includes RS-232 and USB converter cables
- Closed case calibration
- Compact size for bench use or rack mountable (2U x 1/2U size)
- DVM and Milliohm Meter
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI). Useful for turning multiple power supplies On/Off simultaneously
- Application Software for front panel emulation and simple test sequence generation included
- Sheathed banana plug terminals for safety
- Includes user manual, power line cord, IT-E131 RS-232 converter cable, IT-E132 USB converter cable, software
- 3-Year Warranty
B&K 9124 is a laboratory grade, 0 to 72V, 0 to 1.2A programmable DC Power Supply providing great performance and features not found in other supplies in this price category. The power supply was designed to meet the needs of today's applications in R&D design verification, production testing or university labs that require clean and reliable power, high resolution/accuracy and fast transient response time.
The digital port offers a variety of configurations. The port can operate in Digital I/O, external Trigger and DFI/RI (Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit) mode. The RI feature can be used for turning several power supplies On/Off simultaneously. External triggering can be used in combination with List mode.
The included Application Software supports front panel emulation and allows users to generate simple test sequences without the need to write source code.
Additionally, the power supply comes with a built-in 5 1/2 digit DVM and high resolution milliohm meter supporting 4 wire measurements.