- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs:
- Main Outputs: 0 to 30 V, 0 to 3 A (X2)
- Output 3: 0 to 5 V, 3 A
- 195 Watts max.
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 27 instrument settings
- Communicate via USB interface supporting SCPI commands using the included USB to TTL serial adapter
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including education, service and electronic design
- Three-year warranty
The 9129B is an economical triple output linear programmable DC power supply featuring isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Channels 1 and 2 can be wired in series to increase the voltage, or in parallel to increase the current. Additionally, this supply can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels.
The front panel keys and rotary knob with convenient cursors let users quickly set voltage and current values. Up to 27 different instrument settings can be saved and recalled. The power-on state of the outputs can also be configured.
The USB to TTL interface supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supply via a PC. Alternatively, users can control the 9129B, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
The 9129B is suitable for a wide range of applications including education, service and electronic design.
Included with the 9129B: power cord, IT-E132B (USB to TTL serial adapter plus USB cable), test report and certificate of calibration.