- 0-20V, 0-27A
- Very low ripple and noise due to linear regulation
- Fast transient response time (<120 µs)
- Programmable via USB and RS-232C
- SCPI compatible command set
- Closed case calibration
- List mode operation for increased throughput
- Very quiet due to intelligent fan speed control
- Application Software for front panel emulation and simple test sequence generation included
- Digital port with Remote Inhibit (RI) useful for turning multiple power supplies On/Off simultaneously
- Over voltage protection
- Digital Volt Meter and Milliohm Meter
- 3-Year Warranty
The B&K 9151 is a high performance linear-regulated 0-20V, 0-27A programmable DC power supply that provides excellent performance and features not found in other supplies in this price category. This power supply was designed for applications in design verification, production or university labs that require high yet clean and reliable power, combined with excellent resolution, accuracy and fast transient response time.
Includes: User manual, line cord, RS-232C and USB communication cable, application software installation disk.