Key Features of the B&K Precision 9800 Series Programmable AC Power Source
- 300 VA, 3 Arms Maximum output
- Low distortion, Single phase
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz to 500 Hz
- 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and softpanel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, LAN and GPIB (9803 & 9805 only) interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips/frequency simulation per IEC61000-4-11?/?4-14?/?4-28
- Two-year warranty
Fully-programmable AC source
The B&K Precision 9801 is both a programmable AC power source and measurement tool in a compact benchtop package. This fully programmable linear AC source delivers up to 300 VA through its universal line output terminal on the front and output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V resolution, and maximum current up to 3 Arms?/?12 Apk. The output frequency can be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz. The bright VFD front panel display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
The 9801 is designed into a compact 19" half-rack form factor and has built-in simulation capabilities for common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs. Test sequences, power disturbance and sweep profiles can be stored, recalled and executed from internal memory and trigger controlled via the front panel or rear BNC connector.
The 9801 AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator which provides more control over the disturbance insertion into the waveform, list mode, which supports the generation of more complex sequences with varying times, amplitudes, and frequencies, and sweep mode for testing the efficiency of switching power supplies and the simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs. Additionally, sinusoidal waveforms can be created with adjustable start and stop and phase angles from 0 to 360 degrees.
Common applications include: evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
B&K Precision 9800 Series Programmable AC Power Sources
|Voltage||110 / 220 VAC ± 10%|
|Frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Max. Current||8 Amps||15 Amps||30 Amps|
|Power Factor||0.5 (typical)||0.7 (typical)||0.7 (typical)|
|Max. Power||300 VA||750 VA||1500 VA|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Includes: power cord, instruction manual, test report and certificate of calibration.
(Note: V * A cannot exceed 300 VA. Maximum current at 300V is 1A, Maximum Voltage at 3A is 100V).