Features and benefits:
- Fast 1 MSa/s sample rate (memory mode) and 100 kHz bandwidth for capturing intermittent events
- Accurately view and record signals from ±5 mV to ±500 and 424 VRMS
- CAT III 600 V rated isolated channels
- Wide 10-inch touchscreen TFT display
- Capture mixed signals with one instrument, such as high voltage, current waveforms, temperature, and logic data
- Battery life up to 9.5 hours
- 64 GB (DAS60) and 32 GB (DAS30/50) internal solid-state memory
- 2, 4, or 6 analog input channels
- 14-bit resolution
- 16 logic input channels
- Temperature measurements supporting thermocouples and Pt100/Pt1000 sensors (factory option on DAS30/50)
- 2 USB host ports and one LAN interface
- 110 mm thermal printer (factory option)
- Measure signals ranging from small sensors to large electrical systems
- Maintenance and failure analysis
- Power analysis of single and three-phase systems
The DAS 30/50/60 high-speed multi-function recorders feature versatile channel configurability, high-speed sampling (1 MSa/s), a wide input range (±5 mV to ±500 V), large internal solid-state memory of up to 64 GB, and 9.5 hours of battery life.
Combined with the CAT III isolation rating, these instruments are well suited for applications ranging from small sensor signal logging to electrical power analysis.
The best-in-class 2 µs sampling interval in file mode lets you capture transient events with confidence. Additionally, the large built-in memory allows for data recording over longer periods of time.
Each channel can record a different signal such as voltage, temperature, current or frequency simultaneously, using a common time base.
The next-generation touchscreen features unlimited data scrolling, zoom in/out function as well as drag and drop delta cursors for precision measurements.
|Model||Number of Channels||Factory Options|
|DAS30-PT||2||Thermal Printer, Pt100/Pt1000|
|DAS50-PT||4||Thermal Printer, Pt100/Pt1000|