- 5 kVAC and 6 kVDC Hipot (Model 19071 AC only)
- Insulation resistance 1 Megohm to 50 Gigohms, up to 1 kV test voltage (Model 19073)
- Model 19071 is a direct replacement for QuadTech Sentry 10 Plus. Model 19073 is a direct replacement for Quadtech Sentry 30 Plus.
- Ground continuity check
- Open Short Check (OSC) function
- GFI shutdown the instrument when imbalance current >0.5 mA
- Flashover (ARC) detection
- Quick discharge of DUT in IR and DC test modes
- Pause mode
- Large LCD display (240 x 64 dots matrix)
- Programmable ramp/fall and test time
- Programmable high/low limit
- Save/Recall program test function
- Available with remote control and serial interface
The Chroma 19071 and 19073 are the smallest Hipot Testers currently available in the world. Their super-mini size makes them easy to carry, and the large LCD display is helpful for viewing measurement results. The 19071 is designed for AC Hipot testing only. The 19073 combines both AC and DC Hipot with insulation resistance (IR) measurements into a single compact unit.
Model 19071 is a direct replacement for QuadTech Sentry 10 Plus. Model 19073 is a direct replacement for Quadtech Sentry 30 Plus
Open Short Check (OSC)
OSC function is used to check if the connection is open, or if there's a short circuit between instrument and equipment under test.
Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI)
Test environment requirements mandate that test equipment has an auto-interrupt device. This requirement is met with the 19070 Series' Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) function. When a current measurement of A1 and A2 shows a difference (i2-i1=iH) between the value i1 and actual i2, the GFI will cut the power — protecting the operator.
- Transformer and other electronic components safety tests
- Production test of appliances, instruments and information technology equipment in accordance with UL, IEC, TUV and other standards
- Electric motor safety tests