Chroma 61603 AC Power Source
- Manufacturer: Chroma
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 61603
- Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Chroma 61603 AC Power Source. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 14341.3
- Five models from 500 VA to 4,000 VA, Single Phase
- AC, DC, AC+DC output modes
- DC or 15 Hz to 1 kHz
- Delivers full power with up to 6:1 Crest Factor loads
- Analog signal input, functions as a high-power amplifier
- Programmable voltage, current limit, frequency
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- Powerful measurement of Vrms, Irms, Ipk, power, inrush current, frequency, crest factor, power factor, VA, and more
- Input power factor correction
- Combine 3 units for 3-phase power output
- GPIB, RS-232C, Analog Programming Interface Board and Rack Kit included
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-RETURNABLE
Chroma 61600 Series Programmable AC Power Source delivers pure, instrument-grade AC power at very low cost. The 61600 Series supplies the output voltage from 0 to 300 VAC, and frequency from 15 to 1000 Hz. It is suitable for commercial, avionics, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass production.
Slew Rate of Voltage & Frequency
Chroma 61600 Series Programmable AC Power Source uses DSP technology to program the voltage waveform. You can change the voltage or frequency in only one step. Or, yoiu can set the slew rate to get a gradual increase or decrease of voltage and frequency. It can help you to easily test the power input range of products, for example, 90 V-264 V and 47 Hz-63 Hz.
One-Key Recall Mode
Chroma 61600 Series Programmable AC Power Source allows you to save 9 various voltage and frequency. You can recall the value by only pressing “1” to “9” key. It can help testers or manufacturing operators easily change voltage or frequency for some fixed test conditions.
Chroma 61600 Series Programmable AC Power Source has a 16-bit precision measurement circuit and firmware to measure the RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, power factor, peak repetitive current, inrush current, current crest factor, VA (apparent power), and VAR (reactive power). These comprehensive measurements make the 61600 Series not only a power source but also a power meter.
High Output Current Crest Factor & Turn On/Off Phase Angle Control
Chroma 61600 Series Programmable AC Power Source is capable of provide high output current crest factor (Max. 6:1). It delivers sufficient transient power required for testing most of switching made power circuits. Programmable turn on (off) phase angle control makes the 61600 series AC source ideal for inrush current test.
Easy-Use Software: The 61600 Series Soft Panel
|61600 Series AC Power Sources|