- 600W, 0 to 100V, 0 to 25A
- Digital encoder knobs, keypad and function keys
- Power Factor Correction (0.95)
- High-speed Programming
- Precision Voltage and Current Measurements
- Current sharing for parallel operation with Master/Slave Control
- Voltage ramp function: Time Range (10ms to 99 hours)
- Auto Sequencing Programming: 10 Programs /100 Sequences / 8-bit TTL
- Voltage & Current Slew Rate Control
- OVP, Current Limit, Thermal protection
- Remote sense, 5V line loss compensation
- APG (Analog Programmable Interface) with Isolated Analog Interface Card
- Standard RS-232 and USB interface
- Optional GPIB interface
- Optional Ethernet interface
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-RETURNABLE
The Chroma 62006P-100-25 programmable DC power supply offers many unique advantages for ATE integration and testing. These advantage include a constant power operating envelope, precision readback of output current and voltage output trigger signals, as well as the ability to create complex DC transients waveforms to test device behavior to spikes, drops, and other voltage deviations. Designed for automated testing DC-DC converters and similar products, the 62006P-100-25 sets a new standard for high accuracy programmable DC supplies.
The 62006P-100-25 is rated at 600W, 25A and 100V. Due to its constant power operating envelope, it can provide both high voltage/low current AND low voltage/high current — thereby reducing the number of supplies needed in typical ATE applications.
Master/Slave Parallel & Serial Control
When high power is required, it is common to connect two or more power supplies in parallel or series. The 62006P-100-25 has a smart Master / Slave control mode making series/parallel operation fast and simple. In this mode the master scales values and downloads data to slave units so programming is simple and current sharing is automatic.
Programming Sequences Applications
The 62006P-100-25 allows for 100 user programmable sequences with time settings ranging from 5ms to 15000s, voltage /current slew rate control and 8 bit TTL output for automated test applications. Applications include DC/DC Converter & Inverter voltage dropout testing, engine start-up simulation, battery automated charging, product life cycle testing and airborne avionics testing.
Wide Operating Region With Constant Power
The 62006P-100-25 power supply offers a wide operating region. For example, the output specification for model 62006P-100-25 is 100V, 25A, or 600W maximum, allowing operating flexibly in various combinations.
Conventional power supplies provide the same rated current at all output voltages, however, the 62006P-100-25 provides greater current at lower output voltages. This means both low voltage/high current and high voltage/low current UUTs can be tested using a single supply avoiding the need for multiple supplies.