- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: AC Power Source
- Model: 6430
- Quote Required: Yes
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Chroma 6430 AC Power Source, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- S3 Part Number: 12826.1
- 3,000 VA
- Up to 300 Vrms, 45 Hz to 1 kHz output
- Output distortion less than 0.3%
- Delivers full power with up to 3:1 Crest Factor loads
- Built-in measurement of Vrms, Irms, true power, frequency, crest factor, and power factor
- Single-phase input with power factor correction
- Programmable current limit
- Built-in output isolation relay
- Optional GPIB, RS-232C, Analog programming interface
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-RETURNABLE
The Chroma 6400 Series Programmable AC Power Source uses state of the art PWM technology to deliver pure, instrument grade AC power at very low cost never achieved before. The 6400 AC power source offers maximum rated power for any output voltage from 0 to 300 VAC, at any frequency from 45 Hz to 1 kHz. It is not only suitable for commercial applications (47-63 Hz), but also for avionics, marine, military applications at 400 Hz.
All models generate very clean output with typical distortion less than 0.3%! Incorporating power factor correction circuit, the 6400 AC power source yields higher efficiency and delivers more output power than competitive instruments. It is capable of high peak repetitive current needed to drive most electronic products with high crest factor input design.
The 6400 AC power source uses advanced circuit to offer precision and high speed measurement of true RMS voltage, true RMS current, true power, frequency, power factor, and current crest factor.
The 6400 AC power source is very easy to operate from the front panel keypad, or from the remote controller via IEEE-488, RS-232 or APG (Analog Programming) interface. The optional interface is designed as a plug-in card to change the unit in seconds into a computer controlled system power source.
Designed with self diagnostic routine and protected against over-voltage, under-voltage, over-power, over-current, over-temperature and fan fail, the instrument offers quality and reliability for even the most demanding applications in production testing, R&D design characterization, and Q/A verification.