Chroma 66202 Digital Power Meter
- Manufacturer: Chroma
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 66202
- Meta Description: Desco Industries 66202 DESCO ROLL, RUBBER, DUAL LAYER, LT BLUE,. 0.060''x36''x50'
- Meta Keywords: 66202,Conductive,DES-66202
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 18964.1
- Voltage Range: 150/300/500 Vrms
- Current Range:
Model 66201 - 0.01/0.1/0.4/2 Arms
Model 66202 - 0.01/0.1/0.4/2 Arms; 0.2/2/8/20 Arms
- Frequency Range: DC, 15 Hz to 10 kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters
- 10 mA minimum current range and 1 mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR / IEC 62301 measurement requirements
- Accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurements
- User-defined criteria provides automatic PASS/FAIL indications
- Half rack width and 2U height, suitable for system integration
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide current range (Model 66202)
- THD and user-specify order distortion measurement (Model 66202)
- Inrush current and energy measurement (Model 66202)
- Voltage/Current harmonics measurement up to 50 orders
- Interface options: USB or USB+GPIB
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-RETURNABLE
Chroma 66201/66202 Digital Power Meter is designed for single-phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66201/66202 uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog/ digital converters with sampling rates of up to 240 kHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meters current on the market.
The instruments include a four part display with 7-segment LED front panel readouts. You can easily select desired parameters and readouts at a touch of a button. Instruments also include optional remote control using USB or GPIB interfaces via rear panel connections. The 66201/66202 is packaged in a 2U high, half rack enclosure suitable for benchtop or system integration.
Model 66201 includes simple measurement functions designed for low power applications (maximum current 2A). Examples of these devices are AC adapters, battery chargers, LCD monitors, and similar devices. Measurement functions include:
• Voltage: Vrms, Vpeak+, Vpeak-
• Current: Irms, Ipeak+, Ipeak-
• Power: Watts, Power Factor, Apparent Power VA, Reactive Power VAR
• Current Crest Factor & Frequency
Model 66202 includes a 2-shunt design to provide highly accurate readings for both low and high current measurements. In addition to the parameters measured by Model 66201, the 66202 includes Inrush Current, Total Harmonic Distortion of V/I, and Energy measurements.
Chroma 66201 and 66202 Digital Power Meters are a low-cost alternative to the Yokagawa WT3000 Precision Power Analyzer.