- High Definition Power Quality & Energy Monitoring - 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- High Speed Digitized Transients to 1µs to 2000Vpk
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- Advanced PQ - IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics - IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- Transient capabilities - V & I - waveshape triggers
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3
- AnswerModules - Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor - automatic event categorization
- HDPQ Power Quality Packages include your choice of current clamps plus all the accessories you need
The Dranetz HDPQ® Xplorer power quality analyzer represents the top of the line in the Dranetz HDPQ family of products and offers you simply the best PQ monitoring available from Dranetz, or any other manufacturer! The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa and Guide power quality monitors, but also adds high speed transient capture capabilities, so you'll never miss an event!
The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer power quality monitor offers you the best in class monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. With its high speed transient data capture (1 microsecond/channel) capabilities, this 8-channel workhorse simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands of parameters, by using a range of standard and customizable operating modes. The unique measurement capabilities include capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements to clearly characterize harmonics, non-sinusoidal, and unbalanced systems. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity and motor analysis/reporting.
The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer enables users to review data and change settings remotely from virtually any smartphone, tablet mobile device, as well as with traditional PC and MAC laptops and desktops. Just hook up the instrument, close the cabinets to the safe environment, and use either the VNC interface or our Dranetz HDPQ Apple or Android Apps via Ethernet for remote control from anywhere with connectivity to the instrument.
• High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
• High Speed Digitized Transients to 1µs to 2000Vpk
• Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
• Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
• Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
• IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
• Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers
• 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
• EN 50160 Ed 3
• AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
• Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
• VNC for full remote control
• Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
• Enhanced Dranetz tech support
Safe & Rugged
• Arc Flash Safety
• UL/cUL listed and CE approved
• Rugged enclosure with an easy to grip, shock absorbing , non-conductive boot
• Drop tested to 6'
• Power supply cable retainer.
• Wire management in easel and hook
• Automatic circuit detection and feedback on proper connection of the instrument
• 7" WVGA color touch display
• Automatic setups – PQ, D&E
• Tablet-like GUI, Features: Icon driven, taskbar shortcuts, Dashboard
• Mini-Report – Screen snapshots, XML file. Easily uploaded and emailed!
• PQ & energy Dashboard’s for real time alarming
• Bigger display for more productive local analysis
• AnswerModules – automatic event categorization
• Dran-View 7
– Data analysis
– Rescue kit
– Post processing
All HDPQ Xplorer Power Quality Packages include:
- Voltage Cable Set 118375-G1
Includes: 8 - Six ft. (183cm) measurement cables: 4 Black, 4 White; 4 - Black alligator clips; 4 - White alligator clips; 4 - Black 25 cm stackable jumpers. Compatible with portable and permanent systems with 4mm voltage connectors
- 118313-G1 Keyhole Mounting Kit
Keyhole mounting kit for HDPQ.
USB male A to USB Micro B, 6 foot cable.
USB Bluetooth 2.1 adapter, class I.
- AC Adapter 118317-G1
AC Adapter: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, includes: US, EURO, UK, AUSTRALIA and CHINA plug adapters.
- SCC-HDPQ Soft Carry Case
Individual storage compartments for the instrument, CT’s, voltage cables and more. Dimensions: 12" L x 18" W x 9" D
- Dran-View® 7 DV7P-PX
Dran-View is a Windows based software package that enables power professionals to simply and quickly visualize and analyze power and energy monitoring data. It is a snap to navigate, delivers automated functionality and incorporates powerful analytical capabilities and customizable options to meet the needs of every user. Dran-View is successfully used by thousands of customers around the world, and has become the industry leading power management software tool.
- PLUS your choice of current transformers below:
4 - TR-2510B 1A to 10Arms Current Transformers, 3 meter cable, 15mm dia. maximum conductor size.
4 - TR-2500B 10A to 500Arms Current Transformers, 3 meter cable, 50mm dia. maximum conductor size.
4 - TR-2550B 1A to 100Arms Current Transformers, 3 meter cable, 15mm dia. maximum conductor size.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX3003XLB24 Three Phase Flex Probe 30/300/3000Amp Current Transformers, 3A to 3000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX3000XLB24 Single Phase Flex Probe 30/300/3000Amp Current Transformers, 3A to 3000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX6003XLB24 Three Phase Flex Probe 60/600/6000Amp Current Transformers, 6A to 6000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX6000XLB24 Single Phase Flex Probe 60/600/6000Amp Current Transformers, 6A to 6000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
4 - DRANFLEX300MHB6 Single Phase Flex Probe 3/30/300Amp Current Transformers, 3A to 300Amp (3 ranges), 2" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.