Compact Hygro-Thermometer with Detachable Probe
- External temperature probe: -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C)
- Internal temperature sensor: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Internal humidity range: 20% to 99% RH
- Max/Min with reset function
- Complete with built-in stand, wall mounting bracket, detachable outdoor sensor with 9.75ft (3m) cable, and one (1) 1.5V AAA battery
- One-year warranty
Extech's 445713-TP Big Digit Hygro-Thermometer displays Indoor/Outdoor Temperatures and Indoor Humidity reading simultaneously. The slender detachable remote probe can be placed through small openings to take outdoor temperature from -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C). This can also be used to monitor temperature differences in two areas close to each other with probe cable length being 9.75ft (3m). Unit can be set on a desk top with built-in stand or hung on a wall.
Includes: built-in stand, wall mounting bracket, detachable outdoor sensor with 9.75ft (3m) cable, and one (1) 1.5V AAA battery.