1/4 DIN Temperature PID Controller with Two Relay Outputs
- Easy programming & navigation with user-friendly menus and tactile keypad
- Fuzzy Logic PID offers intuitive control simulating human control logic
- Manual mode allows the user to override automatic control and drive the controller output higher or lower with the touch of a button
- One-touch Auto Tuning for quick setup and stable, precise control
- Two 'Latching' Alarm relays standard with 8 Alarm modes plus advanced Timer modes
- Single stage Ramp and Soak program with Ramp-to-Setpoint Limit that can be combined with the Soft Start feature for critical process demands
- Accepts thermocouple and RTD inputs
- Select desired temperature display units (°F or °C) from setup menu
- Select thermocouple input type (9 selections) or RTD input (2 selections) from the display menu without the need for hardware modification
- Complete with mounting bracket hardware and screw terminals for easy wiring
- 1 Year Warranty
- This product is also available with 4-20mA output - 96VFL13
Fuzzy Logic PID, Auto Tuning, and Soft Start features combine for uncompromising, state-of-the-art control.
Extech controllers now offer Fuzzy Logic enhanced PID and a Soft-Start feature that protects heaters from cold-starts. PID plus Fuzzy Logic tackles even the most demanding applications, eliminating over-shoot, unwanted process fluctuations, and drift. The Soft Start feature is ideally suited for processes, such as those employed in the Thermo-Plastics industry, where careful, exact, and slow heating of product is required.