- Ideal for HVAC applications
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- 6000 count white LED backlit display
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC micro Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Type-K Temperature, Diode Test, Continuity
- Fast 60-segment Analog Bargraph for viewing trends
- LoZ prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- Built-in Non-contact AC Voltage Detector (NCV) with Hi/Low ranges and LED indicator
- Smart Data Hold, Peak Hold, Auto Power off
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, holster with tilt stand and built-in magnet, and general purpose bead wire temperature probe
- Three-year warranty
HVAC Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detector & Type-K Temperature function
The EX363 is a Compact HVAC True RMS MultiMeter with a Built-in Non-Contact Voltage Detector. Featuring highly accurate True RMS measurements, LoZ for the prevention of false readings caused by ghost voltages, .5% basic accuracy, a 1000 V AC/DC volt range, resistance up to 40MΩ, continuity beeper with visual alert, smart data hold, peak hold, auto power off with disable, relative mode for capacitance zero and offset adjustment. Additionally, the EX363 excels in HVAC flame rod measurements with a µA function, as well as Type K Temperature measurements from -40 to 742°F (-40 to 394°C) and Frequency and Capacitance measurements.
Included with EX363: test leads, 9 V battery, holster with tilt stand, general purpose bead wire temperature probe and built-in magnet.