400A Dual T/C Input AC/DC Clamp Meter + Non-Contact Voltage + IR Thermometer
- True RMS measurements for accurate AC Voltage and Current measurements
- AC/DC Current to 400A
- Dual type K thermocouple input with Differential Temperature function (T1, T2, T1-T2)
- Built-in non-contact IR Thermometer with laser pointer for locating hot spots (up to 518°F/270°C)
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- DC µA multimeter function for HVAC flame rod Current measurements
- Data Hold plus fast Peak Hold of current surges during motor startup
- 40,000 count multimeter functions for DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, and Frequency for high resolution over wider ranges
- Measures motor capacitors to 40,000µF
- 1.25" (32mm) jaw opening for conductors up to 500MCM
- Rugged double molded housing
- Auto power off with audible alert and disable function
- Autoranging with manual override
- 1 Year Warranty
EX623 5-in-1 clamp meter was awarded the Gold Industrial Electronics Innovation and Technology Award at Asia's biggest electronics event, the 28th annual Hong Kong Electronics Fair. The HKEIA competition aims to recognize and reward makers of outstanding new products that demonstrate excellence in design, technology, and feature sets.
Extech's 5-in-1 clamp meter is specifically designed for HVAC/R and electrical professionals in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial settings. The EX623 accurately measures AC and DC current, voltage, and temperatures for troubleshooting both new installations and preventive/ongoing maintenance and repairs. No other clamp meter offers the convenience and versatility of 5 meters in one instrument: AC/DC clamp meter; advanced, True RMS multimeter; infrared thermometer (Extech-patented); non-contact voltage detector; and dual Type-K thermometer.
The EX623's infrared thermometer and laser pointer make temperature readings simpler and safer. And, having two Type K thermocouple inputs make superheat and sub-cooling temperature measurements easier to perform. The DC microamp function is ideal for flame rod current measurements and the EX623's generous 32mm jaw opening handles conductors up to 500MCM. To make users' everyday installation, diagnostic, and maintenance tasks simpler and easier, Extech's EX623 offers users a valuable combination of 5-in1 convenience, a rugged double-molded housing, competitive pricing, top-spec capabilities, and less toolbelt/toolbox clutter that no other brand can offer. Extech's 5-in-1 redefines expectations about clamp, multimeter, voltage detector, IR thermometer and Type-K thermometer functionality and form factor. Designed by customer feedback, users increasingly demand multi-function capabilities, one device, no compromises.
Includes CAT III-600V, double molded test leads, 9V battery, two Type K bead wire probes and case.