Compact Clamp Meter with Non-Contact Voltage Detector and Type K
- AC/DC Current: 400.0 A (1mA)
- AC/DC Voltage: 600 V
- Non-Contact Voltage (NCV): 100 to 600 V
- True RMS feature for accurate readings regardless of waveforms
- 1.2" (30mm) jaw size fits conductors up to 500 MCM
- Built-In Non-Contact Voltage Detector (NCV)
- Large backlit LCD display and built-in Flashlight
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Type-K Temperature, Diode Test, Continuity
- Relative mode for Capacitance, Data Hold, Auto Power Off and Low Battery Indicator
- Complete with test leads, three AAA batteries, general purpose Type K temp. probe and pouch
- One-year warranty
10 functions including True RMS AC Current and Type K Temperature and features a built-in bright flashlight
The MA443 pocket-sized meter is fully-loaded with multimeter functions, including Ture RMS measurements, type K temperature, DC Current function for automotive applications, and built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) detector to meet your application needs.
Included with MA445: test leads, three (3) AAA batteries, general purpose Type K temperature probe and pouch.