Compact Clamp Meters with Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Detector and Variable Frequency Control
- True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 0.7" (17mm) jaw size allows measurements in tight locations
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector (NCV) with LED indicator
- Variable Frequency Control (VFC): Low pass filter for accurate measurements of variable frequency drive signals
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode Test, Continuity, DC Current (MA63)
- Full range overload protection
- Data Hold, Low Battery indicator, Auto Power Off
- One-year warranty
|MA61 - AC Current|
|MA63 - AC/DC Current|
Choice of AC Current (MA61) or AC/DC Current model (MA63), both with high ±2% accuracy. Manual ranging clamp meters with three Current ranges. The 6000 mA range allows for low current measurements that may be used in the automotive industry. Unique VFC (variable frequency control) mode helps troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC applications that are variable frequency driven.
Included with Extech MA61 and MA63: test leads, two (2) AAA batteries and carrying case.