Humidity+Temperature Chart Recorder w/Detachable Probe
- This recorder does not include NIST calibration. Please refer to the RH502A with NIST Calibration
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of Humidity and Temperature readings, plus Time and Date
- Measures Humidity (10 to 95%RH) and Temperature (-20.0°F to 140.0°F) plus calculates Dew Point
- Basic accuracy 3%RH, 1.8°F/1°C
- Large dual graphical LCD displays with adjustable vertical and horizontal TAC resolution
- Internal memory records up to 49,000 data points and can be transferred to a PC via RS-232 serial port for further data analysis
- LCD indicates percentage of memory remaining
- 1 Year Warranty
Graphical datalogger for Humidity/Temperature measurements and Dew Point calculation
Best value graphical datalogger in the market. User friendly, easy to set up and operate.
Includes built-in stand, detachable probe with 3ft (1m) cable, RS232 cable, RS-232 To USB Adapter, LabVIEW-based PC software, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz adapter, and 3 AA batteries.