- 4-Channel datalogging with 6 Thermocouple types (J, K, E, T, R,S) and 2-Channel datalogging with RTD (Pt100 Ohm) probes
- Displays [T1, T2, T3, T4] or differential [T1-T2] reading
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Records readings with real date and time stamp
- User programmable sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Min/Max, Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Built-in PC interface
- 3-Year warranty
The SDL200 displays and stores temperature readings from up to four (4) Type K, J, T, E, R, or S thermocouple temperature probes and two (2) Pt100 RTD probes. Logged data readings are stored on an SD card in Excel® for transfer to a PC. In addition, an RS232 port allows data streaming to a PC.
Includes: 6 AA batteries, four general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probes, SD card, and hard carrying case.