Hot Wire CFM Thermo-Anemometer/Datalogger
- Air Velocity/Air Flow meter with telescoping probe designed to fit into HVAC ducts and other small openings
- Telescoping probe extends up to 4.9ft (150cm) maximum length with cable
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card in Excel™ format
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity or Air Flow and Temperature simultaneously
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold and Auto power off
- Built-in PC interface
- 3-Year warranty
The SDL350 Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer Datalogger displays and stores air velocity and temperature readings. Temperature readings from the thermometer built into the probe or from an externally connected type K or J thermocouple temperature probe can be displayed and recorded. Data is stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC.
Includes: 6 x AA batteries, SD card, telescoping probe with cable, and hard carrying case.