- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2%, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal
- Focal Length: 1.54 mm (0.061 in.)
- NETD: 100 mK
- Object Temperature Range: –10°C to +150°C (14 to 302°F)
- Packaging Size: 175 x 115 x 75 mm (6.9 x 4.5 x 3.0 in.)
- Size (L x W x H): 125 × 80 × 24 mm (4.9 × 3.1 × 0.94 in.)
- IR Sensor: 80 × 60 (4,800 measurement pixels)
The FLIR C2 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for a wide range of building and electrical/mechanical applications. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hidden hot spots, energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems. FLIR C2 makes it more affordable than ever to add the powerful advantage of thermal imaging.