Full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera with Wi-Fi
- 640 x 480 pixels, Focus free
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: < 0.10°C
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 302°F)
- Field of View (FOV): 41°x 31°
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- MSX® Adds visual details to full resolution thermal image
- Area measurement box measures hottest or coldest spot (max./min.)
- High thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- Wi-Fi enabled for instant peer-to-peer image sharing
- Capacitive Touch Screen
- IR and Visual Video streaming
- Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 interfaces
- FLIR Tools professional reporting software included
- Warranty: two-years parts & labor on camera; ten years' coverage for detector
Powerful, Compact Thermal Imaging System
The FLIR C3 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed to be your go-to tool, whether your work is building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC, or electrical repair. Keep it on you so you're ready anytime to find hot fuses, cold air leaks, plumbing issues, and more.
Pocket-Portable, Pro Features
The C3's must-have features include MSX® real-time image enhancement, area maximum or minimum temperature measurement, and Wi-Fi connectivity — so you can quickly get to the job of finding hidden problems, sharing images, and documenting repairs.
Included with FLIR C3: lanyard, pouch, power supply/charger, tripod mount, USB cable, printed documentation.