- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Detector Type: Uncooled microbolometer
- IR Resolution: 80 × 60 pixels
- List of Contents: •Infrared camera •Hard transport case •Battery (inside camera) •USB cable •Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs •Printed documentation
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX): IR image enhanced with visible camera detail
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 250°C (–4°F to 482°F)
- Packaging Size: 385 x 165 x 315 mm (15.2 x 6.5 x 12.4 in.)
- Set-up Commands: Local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <0.15°C (0.27°F) / <150 mK
The FLIR E4 thermal imaging camera is an easy-to-use troubleshooting tools for building, electrical, and mechanical applications. Find hidden problems, take accurate temperature readings, and confirm repairs were done correctly with the help of the 4,800 (80 x 60) pixel infrared resolution and FLIR Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) enhancements.
Professional Measurement Features: From the hot/cold-spot measurements to the emissivity controls, E4 has the features you need to accurately identify problems.
Crisp Resolution: The E4 has a crisp, 4,800 pixel detector that is just the right size for your application as well as your budget.
The Power of One Button: A focus-free lens and simple button navigation to on-screen settings makes this camera easy to operate.