- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Detector Type: Uncooled microbolometer
- IR Resolution: 160 × 120 pixels
- List of Contents: Infrared camera, Hard transport case, Battery (inside camera), USB cable, Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, Printed documentation
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX): IR image enhanced with visible camera detail
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 400°C (-4°F to 752°F) in two ranges
- Packaging Size: 385 × 165 × 315 mm (15.2 × 6.5 × 12.4 in)
- Set-up Commands: Local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <0.10°C (0.27°F) / <100 mK
FLIR E4, E5-XT, E6-XT, and E8-XT are powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tools for building, electrical, and mechanical applications. With four resolution options—up to 320 × 240 infrared pixels—and the ability to accurately measure temperatures from -20°C to 550°C/-4°F to 1022°F (E6-XT and E8-XT), the Ex-Series has models to fit your target size, working distance, visual detail needs, and budget.
All models include MSX® technology for extraordinary thermal imaging detail. Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools® Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster. With Ex-Series cameras, you can gain the competitive advantage by providing clients with thermal images that clearly reveal the source of electrical, mechanical, and building-related problems.