- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Detector Type: Uncooled microbolometer
- Field of view (FOV): 45° × 34°
- IR Resolution: 160 × 120 pixels
- List of Contents: •Infrared camera •Hard transport case •Battery (inside camera) •USB cable •Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs •Printed documentation
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX): IR image enhanced with visible camera detail
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 250°C (–4°F to 482°F)
- Packaging Size: 385 × 165 × 315 mm (15.2 × 6.5 × 12.4 in)
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <0.06°C (0.11°F) / <60 mK
The FLIR E6 is the ultimate, affordable thermal inspection tool. Gain the competitive advantage, take care of more customers, and blow them away with dramatic MSX thermal images that clearly reveal problems–from sources of energy loss and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment.
Fully automatic and focus-free with an intuitive interface, the E6 offers 19,200 (160 × 120) pixels resolution in a rugged, drop-tested package.