- Accuracy:±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Alarm: Moisture alarm, insulation alarm, measurement alarms
- Color alarm (isotherm): Above/below/interval/condensation/insulation
- Cover Glass Material: Dragontrail®
- Difference Temperature: Yes
- Display Technology: IPS
- Focal Length: 17 mm (0.67 in.), 24°
- Housing material: PCABS with TPE, magnesium
- IR Resolution: 320 x 240
- Languages: 21
- Laser: Class 2, 0.05–40 m (1.6–131 ft.) ±1% of measured distance
- Object Temperature Range: •–20 to +120°C (–4 to 248°F) •0–650°C (32–1200°F) •Optional 300–1000°C (572–1830°F)
- Packaging Size: 500 x 190 x 370 mm (19.7 x 7.5 x 14.6 in.)
- Programmable Buttons: 1
- Resolution: 640 × 480 pixels (VGA)
- Screening: 0.5°C (0.9°F) accuracy @ 37°C (98.6°F) with reference
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <40 mK, 24° @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Compass GPS: Yes; automatic GPS image tagging
- Text: Text from predefined list or soft keyboard on touchscreen
- Time Lapse [Infrared]: No
- Voice: 60 seconds built-in microphone and speaker (and via Bluetooth) on still images and video
- Weight & Dimensions (without lens): 1 kg (2.2 lbs), 27.8 x 11.6 x 11.3 cm (11.0 x 4.6 x 4.4 in
The FLIR E75 has the sensitivity and resolution needed to diagnose problems and find hidden deficiencies, even from a distance. The 320 x 240 true native resolution offers more than 76,000 points of temperature measurement and produces crisp, vibrant imagery, while interchangeable lenses offer complete coverage of near and distant targets.
Laser Distance Measurement: The laser distance meter aids in quick, precise autofocusing, so you can ensure accurate temperature measurements, every time.
Streamlined Reporting: Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E75 streamline your workday..
Sleek but Rugged: With features such as scratch-resistant glass and a drop-tested chassis, the E75's design is about more than good looks.