- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Detector Type: Uncooled microbolometer
- Field of view (FOV): 45° × 34°
- IR Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- List of Contents: •Infrared camera •Hard transport case •Battery (inside camera) •USB cable •Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs •Printed documentation
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX): IR image enhanced with visible camera detail
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F) in two ranges
- Packaging Size: 385 × 165 × 315 mm (15.2 × 6.5 × 12.4 in)
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <0.05°C (0.09°F) / <50 mK
FLIR E8-XT is the perfect tool for diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems, thanks to its 76,800 (320 x 240) pixel infrared detector and expanded, -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F) temperature range.
FLIR MSX® image enhancement provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail, while the built-in Wi-Fi allows users to quickly connect with the FLIR Tools® Mobile app for sharing images and sending reports easily from any location.