- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Alarm: Moisture alarm, insulation alarm, measurement alarms
- Color alarm (isotherm): Above/below/interval/condensation/insulation
- Cover Glass Material: Dragontrail®
- Difference Temperature: Yes
- Display Technology: IPS
- Focal Length: 17 mm (0.67 in.), 24°
- Housing material: PCABS with TPE, magnesium
- IR Resolution: 384 × 288 pixels
- Languages: 21
- Laser: Class 2, 0.05–40 m (1.6–131 ft.) ±1% of measured distance
- Object Temperature Range: •–20 to +120°C (–4 to 248°F) •0–650°C (32–1200°F) • +300°C to +1200°C (572–2192°F)
- Packaging Size: 500 x 190 x 370 mm (19.7 x 7.5 x 14.6 in.)
- Programmable Buttons: 1
- Resolution: 640 × 480 pixels (VGA)
- Screening: 0.5°C (0.9°F) accuracy @ 37°C (98.6°F) with reference
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <40 mK, 24° @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Compass GPS: Yes; automatic GPS image tagging
- Text: Text from predefined list or soft keyboard on touchscreen
- Time Lapse [Infrared]: No
- Voice: 60 seconds built-in microphone and speaker (and via Bluetooth) on still images and video
- Weight & Dimensions (without lens): 1 kg (2.2 lbs), 27.8 x 11.6 x 11.3 cm (11.0 x 4.6 x 4.4 in)
The FLIR E85 is packed with the high-performance features needed for fast, accurate detection of hot spots and hidden deficiencies. The 384 x 288 true native resolution offers more than 110,000 points of temperature measurement, while the laser distance meter provides data for measuring square area (m² or ft²) on-screen.
The laser distance meter aids in quick, precise autofocusing, so you can ensure accurate temperature measurements, every time.
FLIR engineered all new lenses for the E85 that you can auto-calibrate to your camera and share between cameras.
Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E85 streamline your workday.