- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20°C — 60°C (-4°F — 140°F)
- Scene Dynamic Range: -20°C — 120°C (-4°F — 248°F)
- Spot Meter:mOff / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: 100 mK
- Weight: 36.5 g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 68 × 34 × 14 mm (2.7 × 1.3 × 0.6 in)
- Phone: iOS
FLIR ONE Pro LT has the power to find hidden problems faster than ever. With the enhanced resolution of FLIR VividIR™ processing, added perspective of FLIR MSX®, and the convenience of the OneFit™ adjustable connector, FLIR ONE Pro LT works as hard as you do. Whether you're a professional or just focused on DIY projects, the FLIR ONE Pro LT has the powerful features you need at an affordable price.