Identify & Verify with One Tool: The First Two-In-One Moisture Meter & Thermal Imager
- 4800 pixels (80 x 60) Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology
- Field of view: 51° x 38°
- Document thermal images and moisture readings on one screen
- Review images and generate reports with free FLIR Tools software
- Pinless technology for fast non-intrusive measurements
- External pin probe included for contact moisture measurements
- Easy targeting with laser pointer and display cross-hairs
Portable, Tough & Durable
- Industry-leading warranty
- Small form factor to conveniently carry with you
- Internal rechargeable battery with USB
- MR02 Pin Probe included
- Warranty: two-years on product, 10-years on Imager / Detector (w/ registration)
First-ever thermal imaging moisture meter
The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind. Equipped with a built-in thermal camera, MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you exactly where to measure.
Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
The FLIR MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor, MR160 helps you quickly see temperature patterns that point to potential hidden moisture. And Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology helps quickly target moisture issues by visually guiding you to cold spots highlighted in blue on the meter's LCD.
The perfect complement to any high resolution thermal camera you already own
MR160 is your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box: Identify cold spots with the built-in, 80x60-resolution thermal imager to locate areas of moisture. Verify the actual moisture level using the meter's pin and pinless moisture measurement functionality. Capture thermal images and moisture readings on one screen, then generate reports with free FLIR Tools software.
A standalone tool for quick troubleshooting
Along with thermal imaging, the MR160 includes an internal pinless probe for non-destructive measurements as well as an external pin probe for contact readings that help confirm actual moisture levels. A built-in laser pointer and display cross-hairs make targeting easy. Users can capture and save both measurements and images together, and easily transfer the data to a PC for analysis and report generation using FLIR Tools software.
Identify and Verify Moisture Issues with One Tool
|Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues using MR160's pinless technology or external pin probe for both non-destructive and contact measurements.|
The FLIR MR160 is Ideal for contractors, plumbers, roofers, energy efficiency experts, building inspectors, and moisture remediation professionals.