- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20°C — 60°C (-4°F — 140°F)
- Scene Dynamic Range: -20°C — 400°C (-4°F — 752°F)
- Spot Meter: Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: 70 mK
- Weight: 36.5 g
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 68 × 34 × 14 mm (2.7 × 1.3 × 0.6 in)
- Phone: iOS
Image Detail & Clarity
With its 19,200 pixel resolution—a 4x improvement over the FLIR ONE Pro LT—and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail when it matters most.
Measure temperatures between up to 400°C (752°F)—compared with a maximum of 120°C (248°F) for the FLIR ONE Pro LT—with up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest.
Built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day, FLIR One Pro is rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters and is built to last.