- 80 x 60 thermal (4,800 pixels), Lepton® micro thermal sensor
- 24:1 spot ratio IR thermometer
- -25 to 380°C, -13 to 716°F
- FOV: TG165: 50° x 38.6° TG167: 25° x 19.6°
- 9 Hz
- Dual laser
- BMP storage & USB download
- Fits in a pocket
- Instantly shows what's hot and where to aim
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required
- Easily save images and data for documentation
- Download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD card
- Warranty: 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector when registered within 60 days of purchase
The FLIR TG165 and TG167 Imaging IR Thermometers bridge the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton® micro thermal sensor, they let you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports. And with a spot ratio of 24 to 1, you can take accurate readings from safer distances.
Available in the USA only.
Included: lanyard, USB cable, international charger, 8 Gb Micro SD card and technical documentation.
|Flir||TA13||Protective Case for TG165|
|Flir||TA14||Holster for TG165|