- Performs five essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds:
- Lamp test: Lamp Test (without removing from fixture)
- Ballast Test
- Non-contact voltage
- Pin continuity Test
- Ballast-type Test: electronic or magnetic
- Survives on-the-job handling: 6' drop-tested
- Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Built to last, easy to maintain: the Fluke 1000FLT's extendable test rod is all metal and very rugged
- Three-year warranty
The most complete lamp tester helps save you time, reduce costs
The Fluke 1000FLT allows you to perform 5 tests with 1 compact tool. If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool. This tester is a real time and money saver.
The 1000FLT is a complete light tester, incorporating all tests and functions to find root cause of fluorescent lighting problems.
|Lamp Test||Ballast Test||Ballast-type Test||Pin Continuity Test||Non-contact Voltage|
Includes: quick reference guide, four AA (4) alkaline batteries, H1000 Holster, warranty card (3-year warranty).