Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: prevents "ghost voltage" readings
- Large white LED backlight
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter
- 400 A ac current, 600 V ac and dc voltage
- True-rms ac voltage and current
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V
Having the right tool for the job is essential. Having all the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe; no need to carry a separate thermometer. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 323 True-rms Clamp Meter give electricians the right tools for the job.
HVAC Combo Kit Includes 116 Multimeter and 323 Clamp Meter
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter includes:
- TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- TPak ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanging Strap
- Flexible Cuff Pipe Clamp Thermocouple
- 80BK Integrated Temperature Probe
- 80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter includes
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User's manual