- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: prevents "ghost voltage" readings
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- TRMS voltage and current for accurate non-linear load measurements
- Measures 10 A directly (20 A overload for 30-sec.) WO/ a current clamp
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Record signal fluctuations using Min/Max/Average and elapsed time stamps
- Easy to use with one hand (Hands free operation with magnetic hanger
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Measure -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)
- Extremely accurate: up to + 1.0°C or + 1.0% of reaching
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof
- Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Dual lasers that identify area to be measured
Having the right tool for the job is essential. Having all the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you'd want in your toolbox. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer give HVAC technicians the right tools for the job.
HVAC Combo Kit Includes 116 Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps and 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter includes:
- TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- TPak ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanging Strap
- Flexible Cuff Pipe Clamp Thermocouple
- 80BK Integrated Temperature Probe
- 80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer
- Infrared Thermometer
- Dual laser infrared thermometer, 12:1 spot