- 6,000 Count display
- True RMS
- Built in thermometer and temperature probe included for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- LoZ: low input impedance to eliminate ghost (stray) voltage to make more accurate measurements
- Large, white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- 3 Year Warranty
The Fluke 116 was specifically designed for the HVAC professional. It has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors. Use the Fluke 116 to test motor start and run capacitors up to 10,000 microfarads. Rely on the Fluke 116 to make your everyday measurements â€“ up to 600 volts ac or dc, 40 MΩ, diode test and exceptionally fast continuity.
Fluke116 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke
Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
|Fluke 116/62 MAX+, HVAC Digital Multimeter and IR Thermometer Combo Kit|
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.