- Fast go/no-go testing with VoltAlert™ non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- True-rms voltage and current for accuracy on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A directly (20 A overload for 30-seconds) wo/ current clamp
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Record signal fluctuations w/ Min/Max/Average & elapsed time stamps
- Easy to use with one hand
- Hands free operation with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
Combine Fluke's 117 Electrician's Multimeter with a Fluke 323 Clamp Meter for Productive and Effective Troubleshooting
Having the right tool for the job is essential. Having all the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 117/323 Electricians Multimeter Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 117 provides non-contact voltage detection, an AutoV/LoZ function, Min/Max/Average readings, plus frequency and capacitance measurements. It's easy to use and saves you time.
Electrical meters need to handle whatever comes up on the job. That's why the Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeters is certified for use in CAT III 600V environments.
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Together, the Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter and 323 True-rms Clamp Meter give electricians the right tools for the job.