- Large 6000-count display with white backlight
- True-RMS VoltAlert for non-contact voltage detection (117)
- AutoVolt for automatic AC/DC voltage selection (117, 115)
- LoZ prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage" (117, 115)
- Current to 20A (30 sec., 10A cont.) (117, 115)
- Capacitance 1nF to 9,999 µF (117, 115)
- Frequency 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz (117, 115)
- Min/Max/Average Resistance, continuity, diode
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- TL75 Hard point test lead set included
- 3 Year Warranty
The Fluke 117 has the features and functions professional electricians need to get their job done. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The compact design makes it easy to hold and use one-handed. Integrated VoltAlert™ Technology allows testing for non-contact voltage directly from the meter to help get the job done faster. LoZ technology prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage" and helps accurately diagnose problems. Rely on the Fluke 117 to make your everyday measurements – up to 600 volts ac or dc, 40 MΩ, diode test and exceptionally fast continuity. Models 115 and 114 are economical choices for less demanding applications.
|Capacitance||1nF to 9,999 µF||1nF to 9,999 µF|
|Frequency||0.1Hz to 50 kHz||0.1Hz to 50 kHz|
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.