- Insulation test range: 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Save both time and money with automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the Compare (Pass/Fail) function
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- 200 mA Continuity
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Includes Remote probe, Test leads, Test probes, Alligator clips, User documentation
- 1-Year warranty
Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Easy to Use
With its multiple test voltages, the compact Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester is ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications. Additional features, like the remote probe, reduces the time needed to perform repetitive testing.
The Fluke 1507 is the best compact, lightweight, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its full feature set offers the ability to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size makes it easy to pack and use. And its reasonable price makes it an excellent value.