- Large display with backlight
- Insulation test: 0.1 MΩ to 600 MΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 500 V, 1000 V
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- AC/DC voltage, DC milliVolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance, Continuity
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- 3-Year warranty
Two powerful tools in one
The Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter combines a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit—providing maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter is ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
Which Fluke Insulation Multimeter is right for you?
Compare the 1587 and 1577 models' features and specifications.
Fluke 1577 includes: Remote probe, Test leads, Alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, Hard case, Four AA alkaline batteries, Quick Reference Guide, CD Rom with Manual.