- Perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks
- Ideal for work on motors, cables, and switch gear
- Large display with backlight
- Filter for motor drive measurements
- Insulation test: 0.01MΩ to 2GΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- CAT III 1000 V /CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection
- i400 and 1587 FC accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm
- Measure -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)
- Extremely accurate: up to + 1.0°C or + 1.0% of reaching
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof
- Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop
- Distance to spot: 12:1
- Dual lasers that identify area to be measured
Maintain the uptime of electrical equipment with this troubleshooting and preventative maintenance kit; including IR Thermometer, Current Clamp and Insulation Mulitimeter.
The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications.
Establishing preventative maintenance programs are becoming critical to maintaining the uptime of electrical equipment and can significantly reduce both planned and unplanned downtime. Unplanned downtime costs are difficult to calculate, but often significant. For some industries, it can represent 1% – 3% of revenue (potentially 30% – 40% of profits) annually.
The Fluke 1587KIT/62MAX+ FC Advanced Electrical Troubleshooting Kit includes a Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 62 MAX+ Mini Infrared Thermometer.
- With the Fluke 1587 FC, perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks with confidence and ease.
- Use the Fluke i400 with your Fluke 1587 FC to accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit.
- Check for hot spots and measure temperature with the Fluke 62 MAX+ non-contact thermometer